Switch gears when it comes to your cycling socks. Our Merino cycling socks are breathable and super soft, and they provide comfort for the long ride ahead. Our Women's PhD® Cycle Ultra Light Low Cut socks are packed with technologies—Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes, Indestructawool™ technology provides ultimate durability, and activity-specific mesh zones help your feet stay dry and happy.
- PhD® Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's Specific Fit Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Ultra Light Cushion Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Shred Shield Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Low Cut
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 2.25" overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 46% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.