Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Switch gears when it comes to your cycling socks. Our Merino cycling socks are breathable and super soft, and they provide comfort for the long ride ahead. Our Women's PhD® Cycle Ultra Light Low Cut socks are packed with technologies—Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes, Indestructawool™ technology provides ultimate durability, and activity-specific mesh zones help your feet stay dry and happy.
- PhD® Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's Specific Fit Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Ultra Light Cushion Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Shred Shield Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Low Cut
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 2.25" overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 46% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.