Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Multifunctional trail-to-town hiking pants made of recycled stretch nylon that are designed for versatility, comfort and casual everyday style.Light and technical, our movement-oriented Quandary Pants are made of a strong, lightweight and quick-drying 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture. The curved waistband follows the contours of your hips for a personalized fit, while a gusseted crotch and articulation in the knees allow a full range of motion. They have front handwarmer pockets (the right with a coin pocket), two rear pockets and a right-thigh pocket with a security zipper so you know exactly where you put your keys. Details include wide, reinforced belt loops, zip fly with metal web-button closure and 50+ UPF sun protection. Inseam is 34".
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseams: 30", 32" and 34"
- 298 g (10.5 oz)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Forge Grey