Support, comfort and durability. GEL-Fortitude® 8 propels your run with a responsive SpevaFoam™ Midsole plus rearfoot and forefoot GEL® Technology cushioning. Built on a Maximum Support Last, this shoe provides a deeper, wider fit that caters to neutral runners who require custom orthotics or have larger builds.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.|
- Maximum Support Last: Providing more depth and width throughout the mid- and forefoot, this accommodating last is ideal for athletes with higher volume feet or who wear orthotics.|
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.|
- SpevaFoam™ Midsole Material: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.|
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.|
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.|
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.|
- DuraSponge® Outsole: A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- Glacier Grey/Black