The reversible Los Gatos Hooded Vest has a close-to-body fit, making it a great layering piece. Made of deep-pile polyester (30% recycled) and insulated with Thermogreen® 60-g polyester (90% recycled) insulation, this diamond-quilted vest reverses to silky-soft polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Details include an oversized hood and center-front zipper, tonal contrast trim and handwarmer pockets with secure zipper closures that reverse to kangaroo pockets. Hip length.
- Made of deep-pile polyester fleece with diamond quilting and tonal polyester taffeta trim, insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Body: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) fleece with a diamond-quilt pattern.
- Lining: 2.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Oversized hood is lined with diamond-quilt polyester fleece and reverses to silky-soft polyester taffeta
- Center-front Vislon® zipper with tonal grosgrain zipper pull; welted handwarmer pockets have secure zipper closure and grosgrain zipper pulls
- Wide contrast trim at the sweep provides an elegant finish
- Vest reverses to a solid polyester taffeta body with wide double-needle stitch lines and kangaroo pockets
- Hip length
- 476 g (16.8 oz)
- El Cap Khaki