Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
LIGHTWEIGHT, VENTILATED COVERAGE.
The Nike Windrunner Jacket stays true to the design of the 1978 original: keeping runners covered so they can rack up miles in the rain. This modern version has you covered in a super lightweight, water-repellent design and color-blocked details that give a retro feel.
- Water-repellent finish helps keep you dry.
- Zippered hand pockets secure your essentials.
- Vent at the back enhance breathability.
- Fabric is super lightweight, soft, and quiet.
- Soft elastic at the hood, cuffs and hem gives a secure fit.
- Fabric: Body: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester
- Fabric: Body: 100% nylon. Upper back lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Note: Material percentages may vary depending on factory. Check label for actual content.
- Shown: Dark Grey/Obsidian
Geoff Hollister designed the original Windrunner Jacket in 1978. Native American rain-shedding capes inspired him to create a lightweight spray jacket that’s as utilitarian as it is innocently beguiling. This icon is best recognized by its flying V-shaped chevron, sharpened to a meticulous 26-degree angle.