Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Up your training with the Minimus 20v7. The new knit upper is constructed with nylon-infused yarn that form a barrier around the foot for superior protection and lateral support. Monomesh windows help increase ventilation, and an asymmetrical collar made of molded foam offers a more natural fit. The shoe also features a one-piece Vibram® outsole to provide the reliable traction and ground feel you need to maintain a natural stance during strength training. The Minimus 20v7 men's trainer delivers advanced comfort and ground feel, so you can keep your focus on crushing your goals.
- Learn More About New Balance
- Weight: 194 grams (6.8 oz)
- Vibram outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction. Vibram is a registered trademark of Vibram S.p.A. All rights reserved
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Asym collar with molded foam allows for a more natural heel fit
- 4 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4 mm drop are approximate
- META support
- Synthetic upper