Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
A WARM-UP JERSEY DESIGNED TO MAKE WAVES.
Together we can change the game. For Arsenal's pre-game jersey, adidas joined forces with Parley for the Oceans to create a design with purpose. This soccer jersey features yarn spun from plastic that's reclaimed on the shore before it reaches our oceans. It has a lightweight construction, with graphics that evoke motion. The back collar carries the message "For the Oceans."
- Show your support: An embroidered club crest sits on the chest
- Stay dry: Climalite wicks sweat to keep you dry in every condition
- Good for the oceans: This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic‚ which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean
- Regular fit is wider at the body, with a straight silhouette
- Ribbed crewneck; "For the Oceans" on back neck tape
- Short sleeves
- 100% recycled polyester interlock
- This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
- Embroidered Arsenal crest
- Sweat-wicking Climalite fabric
- Color: Eqt Green/Dark Blue