Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Our most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water stretches and moves with you for a wide range of comfort, and it has Polygiene® permanent odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. fabric Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey. Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey. All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Set-in sleeve design for enhanced movement and fit
- Stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- Artists by color: Neil Hubert (FZSE); all others Patagonia original art
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fitz Roy Scope: Feather Grey