Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
The Seabrook Bandha Dress is suitable for a post-yoga cover-up or dancing on the deck of the palapa; its 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex mossed cross-dye heather jersey-knit fabric offers moisture-wicking performance. Comfortable, airy and independent, this dress is made from a wrinkle-resistant fabric (89% recycled polyester/11% spandex) that moves with you and drapes beautifully. It has a V-neck bodice, waist seam for shaping and cap sleeves. A-line silhouette enhances every figure. Knee length. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled polyester and spandex create the perfect blend of quick drying and stretch
- V-neck with twist decorative detail creates flattering contour
- Cap sleeves
- Waist seam for shaping
- Stretchy and quick-drying
- Knee length
- 213 g (7.5 oz)
- Slim Fit
- 5.4-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex mossed cross-dye jersey.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Reef Pink