Known for durability, stability, and its rugged style, the GEL-Kahana® 8 shoe offers our GEL® Cushioning System for comfort and performance where the rubber meets the road or trail. Weight: 11.9 oz.
- REARFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- SPEVAFOAM™ MIDSOLE MATERIAL: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- TRAIL SPECIFIC OUTSOLE: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM : A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.