Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Now shorter: long runs. For the first time cushioning and support come in an ultralight package. The Cloudflyer's patented CloudTec® system is engineered with Zero- Gravity foam, that means the shoe weighs in at less than 260 grams (> 9 ounces) making it one of the lightest models in the support category. It’s ultralight, yet heavy in function. A wider surface area with 12 “Clouds” provides a stable stance for a safe ride and features intelligent cushioning: precisely where and when you need it. Specifically designed “Clouds” in the rear-foot help avoid an inward rotation and allow for a stable, yet natural transition. A dual- density sockliner, plush tongue and V-molded padded heel cap all provide next-level foot comfort. Get ready for shockingly soft landings and explosive take-offs. With the Cloudflyer, On is taking on gravity and setting you free. Make light of long runs.
- Stability tube in midfoot supports and adds comfort.
- Plush tongue provides comfort and even pressure distribution.
- Reflective details ensure night visibility.
- Cloudtec sole built from Zero-Gravity foam provides supreme cushioning.
- Central channel curved rocker of the sole allow for full foot flexibility along with a natural ride.
- Extended low-abrasion rubber pads at impact zones provide durability.
- Offset: 7mm
- Weight: 7.4oz
- Color: Ginger/White