Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Cut from the same (metaphorical) cloth as the original Greenland Jacket that Fjällräven founder, Åke Nordin, first crafted from a piece of durable tent fabric in 1968, the Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket hasn’t lost a step. In fact, with traceable, high quality down, wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco fabric made from recycled polyester and organic cotton — this hearty, padded jacket has only picked up the pace. With a fixed hood, handy chest pockets, edging in natural-toned leather around the hood/sleeve cuffs and two hand pockets for warmth on cold days, the Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket can be impregnated with Greenland Wax for that extra protection against wind and rain.
- Padded with ethically produced down.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Well-fitting hood with leather edging.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap.
- Weight: 1040 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Outer material: G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Inner material: 100% polyester
- Filling: 80% goose down, 20% feather
- Fill weight: 100 g
- Fill power: 600 CUIN
- Gender: Men’s
- Features: breathable|water-resistant|windproof|durable|quick-drying|adaptable
- Family: Greenland
- Environmental info:Biological|Fluorocarbon-free impregnation|Recycled