Available for curbside pickup at the following locations:
Our Telluride, CO roots course through the fibers of the Sherpa collection. When it comes to fending off chap mountain air, nothing drops the hammer like the Sherpa's soul-warming recycled wool fleece. Reclaimed Italian wool is blended with nylon for strength, all in a low-pile package of perfection. And thanks to the Sherpa Vest's reversible water-repellent, ripstop nylon interior you can flip the script with ease. Shock and awe awaits even the seasoned life enthusiast.
Inspired by our formative years in Telluride, we use reclaimed wool from old garments to make our signature Heritage Sherpa Fleece. The wool is blended with nylon for strength and that low-pile look, and reversible thanks to a water-repellent ripstop on the backside.
- DWR water repellent
- bluesign® approved fabric (nylon shell)
- Reversible ripstop exterior
- Sherpa interior
- 40gsm insulationZipper hand pockets
- Color Paprika: Paprika nylon shell / Grey Heather sherpa fleece
- Color Soot: Soot nylon shell / Black sherpa fleece
- 27" length
- Eco Logo Fabric: Reversible Heritage Sherpa
- 100% Nylon
- Care Instructions: See Garment Tags For Additional Details.
- Our Guarantee: If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.
- Color: Soot Vintage Wash