Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Boasting a new, highly-breathable knitted upper fabric that gives a natural, ergonomic fit, the new women's F-LITE 260 KNIT adapts with the foot in motion and is the number-one choice if you want a light, fast training shoe with superior comfort.
- The lightweight design paired with a META-FLEX sole ensures the foot has the flexibility and freedom to move naturally during all any training movements.
- The ultra-durable knit upper allows your foot to move with maximum flexibility and 24/7 breathability with an improved specific fit.
- 360 DEGREE ROPE-TEC protection along the upper delivers durability and traction during rope climbs. A welded toe bumper provides added protection for the toughest training.
- The EHC (External Heel Cage) provides stability around the heel to ensure your foot is always supported.
- Industry-leading STICKYGRIP rubber delivers better traction than it's predecessor.
- POWERFLOW midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- 8mm drop
- 9.17oz / 260g
- Color: Grey/Gum