Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Hawaiʻiloa Manu Hope (ha-vye-ee-loh-ah mah-noo hoe-peh)
Translation: Inspiration: Canoe Hull, Aft of Canoe
- A cozy, versatile boot crafted to commemorate the legendary Hawai‘iloa voyaging canoe, Hawai‘iloa Manu Hope brings inspiration to your day with laser-etched details on the footbed recounting the journey beside elegant and soft waterproof nubuck leather.
- Laser decorative detail, embossed logos, a rope cord heel pull, and elastic gore panels for customized fit.
- Upper of soft waterproof nubuck with full-grain leather accents, and elastic gore panels for a customized fit. Lined with a wool blend textile for ultimate in temperature regulation.
- Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a gel insert provides all day cushioning, support and comfort. A soft, premium leather footbed cover has been added with a custom digital print inspired by the Hawai'iloa voyaging
- Compression molded EVA and a ‘Wet Grip Rubber’ non-marking outsole designed with inspiration from the timber used to construct Hawai‘iloa’s double hull.
- Color: Taupe Grey/Off White