Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
For effortlessly cool layering, the vintage-inspired Telluride Sherpa Vest suits the mountain and city girls alike. With sturdy snaps, hand pockets, and made from a blend of recycled Italian wool. Stay cool, girlfriend.
The Italians are chic, ingenious and practical. Reclaimed wool from old garments and cutting-room scraps are transformed into beautiful, performance fabrics. The wool is processed using mechanical, not chemical, means and blended with polyester for softness and nylon for strength. Our Sherpa fleece is on one side classic shearling, the other lightly brushed jersey. Mille grazie!
- Made with recycled content
- Center-front snap closure
- Kangaroo pocket
- Drop-tail hem
- 21.5" front, 22.5" back
- Fabric: Heritage Sherpa Fleece
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. See garment tags for additional details.
- Our Guarantee: If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.
- Color: Natural