Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Kill two birds with one stone. Actually, don't do that. What we mean to say is the Telluride Sherpa Jacket is really two jackets in one. Wear it as a water repellent bluesign® approved nylon shell with a teddy bear fleece interior. Now flip the script for a recycled wool heritage Sherpa jacket with zippered inner pockets. It's like two sides of the same coin. That's better.
Inspired by our formative years in Telluride, we use reclaimed wool from old garments to make our signature Heritage Sherpa Fleece. The wool is blended with nylon for strength and that low-pile look, and reversible thanks to a water-repellent ripstop on the backside.
- DWR water repellent
- bluesign® approved fabric (nylon shell)
- Reversible ripstop exterior
- Sherpa interior
- 40 gsm insulation
- Zipper hand pockets
- Color Paprika: Paprika nylon shell / Grey Heather sherpa fleece
- Color Soot: Soot nylon shell / Natural sherpa fleece
- 24" length
- Eco Logo Fabric: Reversible Heritage Sherpa
- 100% Nylon
- Care Instructions: See Garment Tags For Additional Details.
- Our Guarantee: If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.
- Color: Soot