Available for store pickup at the following locations:
This parka resists wintry weather. The Radalie Parka has a shell made from 100% recycled nylon, and has warm, 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed tricot liner at inner collar, cuff and handwarmer pockets for comfort. Center-front zip and stand-up collar keep out the chill. Quilt lines, princess seams and hidden zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets lend a contemporary feminine silhouette, while the left-chest Retro-X® style patch pocket gives a nod to our heritage. Inner right-chest stash pocket stashes valuables. Midthigh length.
- Supersoft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon jacket with warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation with a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Assorted quilt lines throughout and princess seams give this jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuff and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Left-chest Retro-X® style patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Inner right-chest pocket zips closed
- Midthigh length.
- 521 g (18.4 oz)
- Materials: Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Color: Black