Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Striving for a zero-waste apparel industry, we took a classic style and modernized it by changing the fabric content. Made with 46% recycled wool/46% polyester/4% nylon/4% other fiber patterned fleece, this every day, all around layer is a better choice when buying new. The full-front zip uses a Vislon® zipper and twill tape pull for easy handling when regulating warmth and a curved collar can fold over or stand up for additional temperature adjustments. Rib-knit trim at cuffs and hem; twill taped pockets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Heritage design lines combined with an innovative recycled fabric blend
- Full zip with Vislon® zipper and a twill tape pull for easy handling
- Curved collar can fold over or stand up for additional warmth
- Two drop-in half-moon pockets complete the heritage vibe
- Pockets trimmed with twill tape
- Rib-knit trim at cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 417 g (14.7 oz)
- Regular Fit
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com
- Forge Grey