A gentle wash-in cleaner designed to care for all outdoor and technical clothing.
- Specially formulated to clean all technical fabrics and clothing.
- Removes dirt
- Neutralises odours
- Protects any remaining water-repellent finish
- Bluesign® approved
Performance Wash is a powerful yet gentle bluesign® approved, PFC-free cleaner designed to clean all your outdoor and technical garments.
You might think ‘Why buy a cleaner for my gear when I have my normal detergent at home?’. Well, while washing specialist outdoor and technical clothing in regular laundry detergent might make them smell a bit better, it can really impair their performance. This is because all the additives that are imbedded during a normal washing cycle might be great for ordinary clothing, but they actually become nasties when mixed with technical garments – affecting breathability and water-repellency.
Fortunately, Grangers Performance Wash gently removes dirt and eliminates odours while removing harmful residue build-up and maintains any remaining water-repellency. We also recommend it as a pre-wash to any waterproofing treatment.
*Top tip* This is an ideal product to use ahead of reproofing your gear with Performance Repel or Clothing Repel.
HOW TO USE
- Use 50ml capful per large item, or two smaller items. Use half a cap if handwashing.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.