Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Bring bounce to your runs with the men's GT-2000™ 7 running shoe. Specifically designed to help you go further than you ever thought possible, this ASICS shoe is equipped for big mile runs, providing guidance and comfort each step of the way. Sporting a contemporary yet understated design for easy styling and long-lasting appeal, the GT-2000™ 7 running shoe features advanced footwear technologies. The FLYTEFOAM® technology brings a lightweight quality for comfort and bounce, allowing the shoe to snap back to its original state after every single stride. Meanwhile, DYNAMIC DUOMAX® technology brings together two different density midsole materials for smooth overpronation control by imparting essential firmness to the midsole and arch. So, if your feet tend to roll inwards you can rest assured that the GT-2000™ 7 running shoe will help your running style. The molded AHAR® outsole then brings a tough quality to the shoe, protecting the outsole's heavy contact areas to reduce excessive wear. GEL® technology strategically placed to the forefoot and rear specialize in your utmost comfort, providing high-density shock absorption and a comfortable fit. GUIDANCE LINE™ technology also enhances gait efficiency for an overall better performance. Whether you're a seasoned runner or taking it up as a new hobby, the GT-2000™ 7 running shoe will help you streamline your performance. Pick up this limited edition Shine design, with its vibrant new colorway and awake the runner within! Weight: 10.69. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGYL: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- SPEVAFOAM™ MIDSOLE MATERIAL: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- ORTHOLITE® SOCKLINER: Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
Mid Grey/Speed Red