Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Warm and waterproof, this jacket will keep you cozy and toasty all winter. It features ethically-sourced down, sealed seams to protect you from rain and cold, a Sherpa-lined hood (that’s removable, too) and a waist cinch detail for the perfect fit.
- Regular Fit: Not too tight, not too loose; just perfect.
- Insulation: Heat Index Max -4°F / -22°F
- Traceable Down Fill Power 700: Made with responsibility sourced down from certified farms in partnership with Allied. This jacket comes with a serial number which can be used to trace the down origin. To know further about this product’s down visit trackmydown.com and enter your serial number for more info.
- Fabric and Materials: Polytwille
- 100% Polyester
- Durable Water Repellent
- Waterproof 10.000 MM
- Breathable 10.000G/M/24HRS
- Primary Fabric Is Certified Oeko-Tex®
- If a product is labeled as Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, it is completely free from harmful chemicals and safe for human use.
- Center front two-way zipper
- Two Zippered Pockets
- Cinching system at waist
- Sherpa lined inside hood
- Strategically seam sealed
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Hits Above The Knees
- Length: 37 1/2"
- Color: Black