Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
The AcuCurve Cane is intended to ease aches and pains normally reserved for a trip to a professional masseuse, especially after a long day at work or day of strenuous activity. The ergonomic massage cane design makes it easy to reach and release tight muscles in the neck, back, shoulders, and lower body. The extra firm tip applies targeted pressure to help break up knots in muscle fibers, while the double massage ball design allows for effective release of tight muscles around the spine to improve flexibility and upper body movement. The unique AcuLoop grip allows for user-friendly gripping and helps leverage product when applying pressure to muscles. The TriggerPoint™ AcuCurve Cane is an easy-to-use and effective at home remedy to relieve muscle tightness, aches, pains, and stress or sports related muscle tension.
- Ergonomic massage cane design targets hard-to-reach muscle aches and pains, specifically in the neck, back, and shoulders
- Extra firm drop tip provides precise pressure for eliminating deep tissue knots and muscle soreness
- Double massage ball design effectively releases tight muscles surrounding the spine to relieve pain and improve upper body mobility
- Versatile and simple-to-use massage tool for athletes, desk workers, travelers, seniors or anyone who suffers from muscular aches and pains
- Measures 16.5 x 7 inches (L x W) and weights 0.6 pounds