Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
The Mayari from BIRKENSTOCK - an elegantly comfortable sandal with adjustable, crisscrossing straps that form a single loop around the toe. Classic support and adjustability, designed beautifully. Shown in earthy colors and oiled nubuck leather.
- Upper: Oiled leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Insole: The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Oiled Nubuck Leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; toe loop
- Made in Germany
- Color: Earth Red