Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Say goodbye to boring, run-of-the-mill running socks. We've brought our 360-degree printing technology to our race-day-worthy run socks to give you the performance you expect from Smartwool with a colorful twist. Our Women's PhD® Run Ultra Light Print Micro socks feature Indestructawool™ durability technology, Shred Shield™ anti-wear technology to reduce wear from toes, and body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability—making this one of our most technical running socks.
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Ultra Light Cushion - non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Shred Shield™ helps reduce wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- 360° Print Technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 44% Merino Wool, 52% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Color: Habanero