Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The smaller-sized fēnix 6S series multisport watches let you add mapping, music, pace monitoring and more to your workouts — without adding bulk to your wrist.
- Wrist-based heart rate¹ and Pulse Ox² sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro™ feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sync your favorite streaming services, and listen to music without your phone
- Advanced training features include PacePro™ for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with premium streaming service (may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider) support, smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and more
- Battery performance: up to 9 days in smartwatch mode, up to 6 hours in GPS and music mode, up to 20 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 34 days in battery saver watch mode
- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH® technology.
- Color: Rose Gold-tone with Powder Gray Band