Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Enjoy excellent comfort and advanced support with the GEL-KAYANO® 27 running shoe. The redesigned mesh upper helps keep feet cool, while the sole is more flexible to help promote a more natural roll through the gait cycle. This starts in the heel with added flex grooves that assist in isolating initial impact to force a softer and smoother feeling at footstrike. At midstance, the foot should stop pronating and re-supinate for an efficient toe-off. To help this natural motion, we incorporate DYNAMIC DUOMAX® technology to help support the foot and increase stability for runners whose feet roll inward too much (overpronate). The midsole also integrates SPACE TRUSSTIC™ technology, which provides stability and reduces the overall weight to help promote a smoother transition from foot strike to toe-off. This added stability is complemented by deeper forefoot flex grooves for a smoother roll through toe-off, allowing the shoe to move more naturally with the foot. Lastly, a large section of reflective materials in the rearfoot helps keep runners visible when running in low-light conditions. The GEL-KAYANO® 27 model is an excellent choice for both competitive and noncompetitive runners looking for an everyday trainer that combines comfort with support.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- SPACE TRUSSTIC™ TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while providing stability and retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- GENDER SPECIFIC TRUSSTIC: Specifically designed trusstic system to cater to the differences in male and female biomechanics
- EXTERNAL HEEL CLUTCH: External heel counter delivering better overall fit and targeted support
- ORTHOLITE® LASTING: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- EVA SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.