Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The METARACER™ Tokyo shoe is made for runners who want the most out of their fast-paced training and racing. Featuring a limited model offering, this iteration is displayed with a Sunrise Red colorway to symbolize and celebrate the city of Tokyo and the country of Japan. The upper itself also has drainage ports to release any water that might get into the shoe. GUIDESOLE™ technology features an improved toe-spring shape. This design is complemented by a carbon forefoot plate that gives structure to the curved sole. These two components are combined to reduce the movement of the ankle joint, helping runners save energy with each stride. The rolling motion of this shoe actually propels the foot forward, producing a totally unique running experience. The METARACER™ Tokyo shoe with GUIDESOLE™ technology is designed to help you take your racing to the next level.
- CARBON PLATE: Carbon forefoot plate that gives structure to the curved sole.
- GUIDESOLE™ TECHNOLOGY: The curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE™ technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- ASICSGRIP™ TECHNOLOGY: ASICS proprietary outsole rubber provides high grip on various terrain, without compromising durability.
- WET GRIP® OUTSOLE: An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- ENGINEERED MESH UPPER: Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- Color: Sunrise Red/Black