Women's Terradora II Leather Mid Waterproof Boots
Brindle/Redwood | 1023728
Regular price $180.00
Sale price $180.00 Regular priceUnit price per
Returns and Exchanges Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with every purchase, every time. Take 30 days to get out there and get moving. If your purchase is not making moving better and easier, return or exchange it.
Our easy Returns Center is set up to automate your return and provide a pre-paid label.
With our updated Terradora waterproof hiking boots, we kept all the things women love about the original and added more performance, more comfort, and more traction. Now in certified better leather.
- Removable, dual-density EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Care: Gently brush the footwear with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
- Color: Brindle/Redwood