THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Take the women's-specific fit of our Terradora hiker sneaker into frosty terrain. These lightweight, quilted boots feel warm and athletic, with 200g of insulation, thermal insole, cold-weather traction, and a recycled plastic upper.
Gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner. Let shoes air dry away from heat.
KEEN.DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.WARM - Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Recycled PET plastic
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Recycled PET plastic upper
- KEEN.FREEZE rubber outsole for traction in cold conditions
- Low-density EVA midsole caters to a woman's foot
- Fleece lining for warmth
- Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
- Color: Black/Drizzle