Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA could be, the Clifton 7 joins the award-winning Clifton family.
The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA could be, the Clifton 7 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building on the Clifton’s best-loved qualities, the “7” continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with the same midsole and ride characteristics, the Clifton 7 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh. Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily runner is equipped with an intuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 7 ."
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh construction delivers the ultimate in breathable comfort
- Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
- Stability: The Clifton 7 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't
- Cushion: The Clifton 7 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
- Weight: 7.10 oz
- Heel to Toe Drop
- Color: Lunar Rock/Nimbus Cloud