Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is easily a best-in-class contender. The Rincon 2 packs amazing cushioning into an extremely lightweight shoe for an ultra-soft, effortlessly weightless feel.
Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is easily a best-in-class contender. The Rincon 2 packs amazing cushioning into an extremely lightweight shoe for an ultra-soft, effortlessly weightless feel. Virtually disappearing on the foot, the Rincon 2 utilizes a revamped upper, moving from single-layer mesh to refined, engineered mesh. Fined tuned for specific wear zones, engineered mesh is breathable across the forefoot and secure along the midfoot. Delivering a stripped-back profile, the Rincon 2 provides a speedy boost that’s ready for training sessions or race day. Simply put, it’s fast.
- Engineered sandwich mesh upper offers lightweight breathability
- Slim tongue package reduces weight
- Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Revised early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a quick acceleration
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Stability: The Rincon 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
- Cushion: The Rincon 2 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
- Weight: 7.70 oz
- Heel to Toe Drop: 5.00 mm
- Color: Odyssey Grey/White