Updated with an engineered mesh upper that's stronger and lighter than before, Men's Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 Running Shoe continues to cushion your stride with a dual-density midsole and midfoot system that provide locked-down support.
- Dynamic Fit technology locks down the foot.
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support system in the midsole provides a smooth transition.
- Full inner mesh bootie wraps the foot to enhance breathability and provide a sock-like fit. Notches on each side of the tongue allow for easy on and off.
- Compression-molded Phylon on the medial side and Cushlon foam on the lateral side are fused together to create a dual-density cushioning system.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
- Honeycomb outsole pattern provides great multi-surface traction.