Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
EVERY STEP CONSIDERED
A sustainably crafted day-hiker designed for weekend adventures, the Anacapa Mid GTX is a gateway to the great outdoors. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. Equipped with our Achilles-cradling pull tab and grounded in a 50% soy-based sockliner, this waterproof hiker is outfitted with GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile to keep feet dry and comfortable in wet conditions. An innovative style that applies HOKA extended-heel geometry trail tested over 1,300 miles, the Anacapa Mid GTX utilizes a Vibram® Megagrip outsole for superior traction in uneven terrain.
- Protected with PFC-Free water repellency treatment
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather
- Quick lace hook hardware
- Gusseted tongue to mitigate trail debris
- Recycled polyester content in collar, mesh and laces
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile designed to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for balanced, cushioned ride
- Extended heel geometry for smoother heel-to- toe transitions
- Grounded in a Vibram® MegaGrip rubber outsole
- Geometry: 30mm heel | 24mm forefoot
- Weight: 16 oz | 453g
- Color: Real Teal/Outer Space