THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Known for the groundbreaking stability provided by its exclusive J-Frame technology, the Arahi 6 road-running shoes offer the same smooth, supportive comfort as previous versions in a softer, lighter package.
Size & Fit
- Order your regular Hoka One One shoe size or we recommend ordering up a 1/2 size.
Why We Love Them
Founded in 2009 by two French trail runners, Hoka shoes are known for their premium cushioning, lightweight materials and a wide midsole that helps boost momentum. With a trailblazing approach to design, Hoka shoes enable athletes of all abilities to perform at their highest potential without sacrificing comfort.
Fabric & Care
- Spot clean.
- Ortholite® insole for cushioned comfort.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides exceptional cushion and rebound.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker allows a smooth transition.
- J-Frame support system uses firmer density foam to provide lightweight stability.
- Vegan-friendly upper is lightweight and breathable.
- Plush tongue for added comfort.
- Extended heel pull provides easy on/off.
- Outsole rubber placed strategically for long-lasting durability and traction.
- Color: Blue Graphite/Blue Coral