THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Our go-to Black Hole® Duffel. This workhorse organizes your gear and has enough space for a fun-hog weekend or a well-organized extended trip. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled Fabric: Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- Full-Access Main Compartment: The top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Removable, Ergonomic Shoulder Straps: Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; the reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- Accessible Internal Organization: A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded Base: The padded base protects the contents of the Black Hole Duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- Burly Daisy Chains: The exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 1,165 g (2 lbs 9.09 oz)
- 26.7" x 15.7" x 11.8"
- 55L (3356 cu in)
- Color: Abalone Blue w/Ink Black
- Body: 14-oz (prints: 14.8-oz) 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved