Winner of Backpacker Magazine’s Editors’ Choice Gold Award for its years of proven performance, the eco-friendly Lightweight Merino Wool multifunctional headwear delivers true four-season comfort and protection. It’s a soft, warm, wind-resistant, and lightweight layer made with 100 percent Merino wool. Wearable in 10 different ways, it’s versatile multisport headwear delivering four-season performance with natural moisture wicking and odor control properties. Like all BUFF® Merino headwear, the wool is sourced from humanely raised, non-mulesed sheep.
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
- 100% eco-friendly Merino wool
- Lightweight construction; 125g/m2 for versatile, all-season performance
- Semi-seamless - small, unnoticeable seam on top and bottom of headwear
- Soft and comfortable
- Dries quickly, breathable, stays warm if wet
- Naturally odor resistant
- Sourced from non-mulesed sheep
- One-size-fits-all adults
- Multifunctional - 10+ ways to wear
- Product formerly called: Merino Wool BUFF®
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 26.5 x 9.5 inches
- Weight: 1.7 ounces
- Yarn: 125g/m2