Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The Brooks Men's Caldera is a responsive, well-cushioned trail running shoe that is primed for long distances. Being thicker underfoot than any previous Brooks trail shoes, the Caldera delivers greater protection from the uneven ground and allows you to run longer distances without the cushioning being compromised.
The upper features a gusseted tongue and dual-layered mesh to keep debris out, enhance breathability, and eliminate distractions.
Made of sticky rubber, the outsole delivers superior traction and durability, primed for performance on rocky surfaces and hard-packed ground. The lugs dig into loose terrain for better grip on uneven surfaces.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Hook-and-loop Gaiter Tab to secure a gaiter in place
- Sticky rubber outsole for grip on rocky surfaces
- Dual-layered mesh keeps debris out and enhances the shoe's breathability
- 4mm heel-to offset
- Weight: 281g
- Color: Electric Brooks Blue/Lime Popsicle/Bluefish