Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Our most versatile technical top is made for use on trails or on the water, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. These tops are designed to keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot and are made with 50-100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Set-in Sleeve Construction: Set-in sleeves for enhanced movement and fit
- Light, Soft and Forgiving fabric: Stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- Built-in Fabric Softener and Odor Control: Made with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control to keep things fresh
- Original Artwork: Patagonia graphics are original works created both by our designers as well as freelance creatives
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 128 g (4.5 oz)
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Color: Alpine Icon: Sandhill Rust X-Dye