Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Expedition Pack Down Hoodie is a lightweight, flexible hooded down jacket for winter activities. Perfect as a reinforcement garment on top of or under a shell jacket, and easy to pack into a backpack – or its own pocket – when it isn’t being used. Padded with ethically produced down in stitched-through channels, with synthetic insulation over the shoulders for extra resistance against pressure and moisture. Part of Fjällräven’s Expedition Series with iconic designs, sustainably produced materials and high reliability in cold conditions.
- Lightweight and packable hooded down jacket for a wide range of winter activities.
- Perfect as an insulating layer on top of or under a shell jacket in cold conditions.
- Shell fabric and lining made from 100% recycled nylon.
- Padded with ethically produced down in stitched-through channels.
- Shoulders reinforced with synthetic padding (100% recycled polyester) to resist moisture and pressure.
- Comfortable hood adjusted with a yellow drawcord and leather tabs at the front, and an elastic drawcord at the back.
- Front zipper with inside placket.
- Two hand pockets and one inside pocket, all zippered.
- Elastic binding on cuffs.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Front zipper and drawcords designed for easy repair.
- Packs into the inside pocket.
- Material: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Fill: 90% goose down, 10% feather
- Fill Power: 700 CUIN
- Fill Weight: 110g
- Weight: 490g in size M
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
- Closing: One-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear, Insulating layer
- Number of pockets: 3
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Washing: 40°C mild process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: tumble dry at low temperature
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: wash separately, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, do not use fabric softener
- Color: Navy