THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
This model runs large, compared to previous versions. You may consider ordering down from your normal size.
If we only made one running shoe, that shoe would be the 1080. What makes the 1080 unique isn’t just that it’s the best running shoe we make, it’s also the most versatile.
The 1080 delivers top-of-the-line performance to every kind of runner, whether you’re training for world-class competition, or catching a rush hour train.
The Fresh Foam X 1080v12 represents a consistent progression of the model’s signature qualities. The smooth transitions of the pinnacle underfoot cushioning experience are fine-tuned with updated midsole mapping, which applies more foam to wider areas of the midsole and increases flexibility at the narrower points.
The ultra-modern outlook is also reflected in the 1080’s upper construction. The v12 offers a supportive, second-skin style fit with an engineered Hypoknit upper, for a more streamlined overall design.
Meets New Balance’s green leaf standard: upper is made of 50% or more recycled content, and at least one midsole/outsole material contains a minimum of 3% bio-based or 5% recycled content.
- Fresh Foam X midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers our most cushioned Fresh Foam experience for incredible comfort. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint.
- A Hypoknit upper is designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Underfoot cushioning and flex zones informed by pressure mapping data
- Blown rubber outsole at the forefoot provides superior rebound
- Weight: 10.3 oz / 292 grams
- Color: Blue/NB Navy