Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The Fuego is our quintessential down insulation layer. It’s made with responsibly sourced, water-resistant 800-fill goose down, making it the lightweight down jacket we can’t seem to take off from fall through spring—we even take it camping in the summer. This versatility comes courtesy of its updated fit, toasty down insulation, and DWR-finished ripstop nylon shell. We also added a built-in scuba hood and elastic binding throughout, further sealing out the cold, and the assortment of stash pockets throughout provide space for all your essentials. Rounding out the Fuego is an adjustable drawcord at the hem and an updated zipper for silky operation in all conditions.
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- 800-fill responsibly sourced, water-resistant goose down
- 20D mini-ripstop nylon lining
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Scuba hood
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
- Responsibly Sourced Down: The Fuego is made using RDS-Certified down, which means it adheres to the Responsible Down Standard. This standard aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have been treated ethically.
- Year-Round Use: Down jackets aren’t just for the winter months. The Fuego is our go-to from fall to spring, and the perfect layer for chilly summer nights camping in the mountains.
- Easy to Stow:
The lightweight Fuego stows and deploys at a moment’s notice. When you aren’t using it, pack it tight into its internal pocket.
- Weight: 14oz (397g)
- Color: Black & Spruce