Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Blending responsibly sourced, water-resistant goose down with a streamlined design, our Fuego Vest is the perfect outer layer and midlayer in one. We love it for those in-between weather days that don’t quite warrant a jacket, and it’s also great as a core-warming layer under a shell while skiing. There’s an adjustable drawcord at the hem, along with two zippered hand pockets and two interior stash pockets. Our latest Fuego Vest also features an updated fit, with a little more breathing room in the hips, chest, and waist.
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- 800-fill RDS-certified, water-resistant goose down
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon lining
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Responsibly Sourced Down: This vest is made using RDS-Certified down, which means it adheres to the Responsible Down Standard. This standard aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have been treated ethically.
- Year-Round Use: Down vests aren’t just for the winter months. The Fuego is our go-to from fall to spring, and the perfect addition to chilly summer nights camping in the mountains.
- Easy to Stow: The lightweight Fuego stows and deploys at a moment’s notice. When you aren’t using it, pack it tight into its internal pocket.
- 8oz (227g)
- Color: Black Stripes