Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
The FUJILITE™ 2 shoe is inspired by the Hinoki Cypress tree that's native to Mount Fuji. It keeps you focused on the path ahead and guides you towards a more positive mindset. Following a sustainable design approach, the reshaped FLYTEFOAM® midsole is formed with recycled materials. This foam creates lightweight shock absorption, propelling your stride forward as you move through the trails. Lastly, the shoe's outsole is designed to increase traction on muddy or loamy surfaces.
Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
Lace garage tongue feature allows the wearer to tuck in their laces, so they don’t come untied or snag anything when they’re running
FLYTEFOAM™ + technology generates lightweight cushioning and excellent durability
ASICSGRIP™ outsole helps runners experience better traction and durability on wet and dry trail surfaces
The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The FUJI LITE 2 is made for Neutral.
- Foot Type: Normal size arches.
- Push Off: There is even distribution from the front of the foot.
- How your foot contacts the ground: The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Surface: Trail
- Heel Drop: 4 mm
- Weight: 255 g/9.0 oz
- Support: Neutral
- Color: Black/Electric Red