As the premier running club in Detroit, and the fastest-growing club in the state, WeRun313 is making a difference – in their community, and in people’s lives. They come together to run, but also to build unity, relationships, and ultimately a healthier, stronger community. And with a goal to not only become better runners, but overall better humans, well it’s tough not to be proud of the partnership we share.
The BOCO Endurance hat was co-developed by our pals at San Francisco Running Company that know a thing or two about dirt, ultra running and now hat development. They asked and we executed to come up with a lightweight, stuffable, performance hat that they could use out on the trail forward, backwards or stuffed in a pocket.
- Lightweight wicking woven polyester material provides a layer of protection from mother nature on the front and throughout the hat
- Ventilator mesh side panels
- Soft polyester mesh wicking sweatband on the inside to help move sweat away from your head keeping you focused on the trail or road.
- Adjustable back snap buckle with tuck in pocket for any excess keeping the back of your hat tidy.
- Pliable stuffable soft bill
- Black underside of the bill to reduce glare
- Machine WashableApparel Accessories