Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The GEL-CUMULUS® 24 shoe is a versatile everyday trainer for various runners covering different distances.
From the upper to the foam underfoot, this shoe feels softer and more responsive. To improve comfort, the upper features an improved heel fit. Meanwhile, the engineered mesh improves breathability to keep your feet cool throughout your run. Made with recycled materials, the shoe's upper is designed to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
This smooth distance trainer is also updated Asics' our FF BLAST™ cushioning. It keeps the shoe lightweight while creating a softer touchdown and a more energized toe-off.
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- FF BLAST™ cushioning creates lightweight impact absorption and a responsive energy return
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Gender-specific 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature addresses different compression rates
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- Reflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditions
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- Support: Neutral
- Width: Regular (D)
- Heel Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 10.1 oz / 286 g
- Color: Sheet Rock/Lake Drive