Experience premium support and enhanced stability during every run with the GEL-Foundation® 13.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEMS: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SPEVAFOAM™ MIDSOLE MATERIAL: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- MAXIMUM SUPPORT LAST: Providing more depth and width throughout the mid- and forefoot, this accommodating last is ideal for athletes with higher volume feet or who wear orthotics.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- COMFORDRY™ SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- DURASPONGE® OUTSOLE: A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.