THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
The GEL-KAYANO® 29 shoe creates a stable running experience and a more responsive feel underfoot.
Featuring a low-profile external heel counter, this piece comfortably cradles your foot with advanced rearfoot support. We also updated the midsole with FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning. This helps keep the shoe lightweight while creating a more energized rebound in each step.
A LITETRUSS™ stability feature is placed on the midsole’s inside angle. It’s designed to help keep your foot from rolling too far inward during your stride.
At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
A stable and energized running experience designed for overpronators.
- Engineered knit upper: Improves breathability.
- Redesigned external heel counter helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride.
- LITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrity.
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike.
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology cushioning provides good shock absorption.
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound.
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves comfort.
- Reflective details improve visibility.
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves the outsole durability.
- Support: Neutral, Stability
- Width: Wide (2E)
- Heel Drop: 10mm
- Weight: 10.5oz / 299g
- Color: Deep Ocean/Cherry Tomato