THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
The GEL-KAYANO 29 shoe creates a stable running experience and a more responsive feel underfoot. Featuring a low-profile external heel counter, this piece comfortably cradles your foot with advanced rearfoot support. We also updated the midsole with FF BLAST PLUS cushioning. This helps keep the shoe lightweight while creating a more energized rebound in each step. A LITETRUSS stability feature is placed on the midsole’s inside angle. It’s designed to help keep your foot from rolling too far inward during your stride.
- Engineered knit upper
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately
- Literuss technology
Improves medial support and midfoot integrity.
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning
Provides good shock absorption.
- OrthoLite X-55 sockliner
- Aharplus heel plug
Improves the outsole durability.
- At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and c
- Redesigned external heel counter
Helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride.
- 3D Space Construction feature
Improves compression at footstrike.
- FF Blast plus cushioning
Provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound.